Attitude Instagram captions 💯

 1. "My attitude is like a fine wine - it gets better with time."


2. "I may be sweet, but I have a spicy attitude."


3. "Confidence level: Selfie with no filter."


4. "I'm not bossy; I just know what you should be doing."


5. "I'm not perfect, but I'm limited edition."


6. "I don't have an attitude problem; you have a perception problem."


7. "I'm too fabulous to fit in."


8. "I'm not here to please anyone; I'm here to be myself."


9. "If you don't like my attitude, blame yourself for not handling my awesomeness."


10. "I'm not a second option; either choose me or lose me."


11. "I'm not rude; I just have a sassy way of saying things."


12. "I'm on a new level of 'don't care.'"


13. "Love me or hate me; either way, I'm on your mind."


14. "I'm the queen of my own world, ruling with attitude."


15. "My attitude is a magnet; it attracts what I deserve."


16. "I'm not a backup plan; I'm a first-choice kind of person."


17. "I'm a rare blend of fire and ice, handle with caution."


18. "Don't judge me; you can't handle half of what I've survived."


19. "I'm not showing off; I'm just being me, and it's amazing."


20. "My attitude is the result of your acti

ons; don't blame me, blame yourself."





Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post